Warranty and Satisfaction
If you make a mistake in measuring or don’t like what you selected:
We understand that mistakes can happen. We want you to be absolutely thrilled with your purchase and will work with you to find a solution. We may be able to correct your issue for example the product may be cut down if you ordered too big. If there is no easy solution, we will offer you a remake at a discounted price. If you feel you selected the wrong product, or fabric, or operating system for your application, you can purchase a replacement at a discounted price. All issues must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt of the product, through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and if a replacement is sought it must be a direct replacement of the original product ordered.
If the product arrives damaged or defective:
In the event the product arrives to you damaged, e-mail a description to us at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of the product. Depending on the issue, we may send you replacement parts, we may take the product back to repair, or may replace the product.
IMPORTANT – if a replacement of the original product is necessary:
Because we are working with off cuts of fabric, we may not be able to offer an exact replacement of the same fabric but will give you equivalent options.
All of our products are made locally by expert craftsmen using with top grade materials and components and under normal use, your products should operate problem free for years. If you have any issues with operation of your product, e-mail us your concern at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a solution.
1 Year WARRANTY
We provide a 1 year warranty (the "Warranty") on the product against manufacturing defects (i.e., a flaw in the product design, materials or workmanship that causes the product to no longer function) under normal use. If your product is defective during the warranty period, we will repair or replace the defective product. This shall be your sole remedy under this Warranty. The Warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only, is non-transferable, and only applies to custom-made products in the original windows for which the product was ordered and intended.
The Warranty Does Not Cover
- defects that result from abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, accidents, alterations, exposure to the elements, excessive humidity, or failure to follow use and care instructions. Examples of normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to: fraying of fabrics, loss of color intensity, exposure to salt air, damage from insects or pets, normal fading from sunlight, or loss of pleating (if product is not being cycled (held in the raised position for an appreciable portion of the time));
• normal maintenance associated with motors and related accessories including, but not limited to, recharging and replacement of batteries;
• any condition or damage resulting from removal of the product or reinstallation in the same or any other window or application;
• products unusable by reason of miss-measurement or assembly or installation not in accordance with product installation instructions;
• shipping costs, costs of removal, re-measuring and reinstallation.
If Warranty service is ever needed please contact by email to email@example.com and we will arrange for warranty repair or replacement as quickly as possible. When contacting Customer Service to request warranty repair or replacement, please be prepared to provide your name, address, a description of the problem, the date of purchase, and the date and conditions under which the problem occurred. When shipping the product to back Customer Service, please include: a copy of order receipt to verify the original date of purchase; your name; address; a description of the problem; and the date and conditions under which the problem occurred.